British Columbia Wines: Okanagan Wineries, Wine Tours, Wine Restaurants & Wine Festivals 2019
Okanagan Valley is BC Wine Heartland
From downtown Penticton Villa Orion is first wine villa at the Naramata Bench Wineries` Route.
Use our high-end luxury villa for collecting BC Wines!
Penticton Vacation Rentals your home base for Okanagan Wine Tours, Restaurants and Festivals 2019
Rental Residence Orion is the BEST Luxury Retreats in the Okanagan Valley for your Okanagan Wine samplings, collections and expertise. Built in 2007 on 3260 sf. On a 4 ½ acre property at front top of the clay cliffs!
Location Wine Villa Orion on Google Maps
Explore on Google Maps Your Penticton Wine Accommodation for Okanagan Wine samplings, collections and expertise.
Luxury retreats Orion is located in the Heartland of Okanagan Wine Country!
Plan your wine expeditions in:
* Self-Guided Okanagan Wine Tour 1: From Villa Orion to the Naramata Bench Wineries
* Self-Guided Okanagan Wine Tour 2: From Villa Orion to Okanagan Falls
* Self-Guided Okanagan Wine Tour 3: From Villa Orion to Oliver and Osoyoos
* Self-Guided Okanagan Wine Tour 4: From Villa Orion to Kelowna
* Guided Okanagan Wine Tours: 9 Local Wine Operators.
Read the story about the History of British Columbia Wine Makers. About the Varieties of Grapes and Terroir in the South, Central and North Okanagan.
Plan your Wine Festivals:
* Winter Okanagan Wine Festival at Sun Peaks Resort: 13. till 23. January 2019
* Spring Okanagan Wine Festival: 4. till 14. May 2019
* Summer Signature Event Series: August and September 2019
* Fall Okanagan Wine Festival: 28. September – 8. October 2019.
Start from Villa Orion Penticton your taste expedition! To the 20 Award Winning Okanagan Winery Restaurants between Kelowna and Osoyoos 🙂
From Orion it’s a 8 minutes’ walk to the Poplar Grove. And to Red Rooster and Hillside a 23 minutes’ walk over the Kettle Valley Trail. Take your car for other winery restaurants in the Okanagan Valley. It is a 10 till 45 minutes’ drive to the other winery restaurants.
Below Munson Mountain overlooking Penticton is The Vanilla Pod at Poplar Grove Winery, owned by Sheila and Paul Jones. Chef Bruno Terroso uses fresh Okanagan ingredients to create tapas-style Mediterranean dishes.
At the Pecking Room Patio Grill at Red Rooster Winery, Chef Darin Paterson loves different culture plates. try on his casual patio char-grilled lamb with sesame lemon drizzle and quinoas salad.
Another dinner trial can be Winery Lake Breeze, close to Naramata. Chef Mark Ashton focuses himself on the ingredients from regional independent growers and artisans.