Real Estate Okanagan Lifestyle: “Luxury with A Conscience
This Real Estate Okanagan Lifestyle is sensational for your work, retirement or holidays
- You are looking for a more pleasant, comfortable and memorable experience than in a (speciality) hotel. Far from their extra fees and noisy walls! You want a home away from home. Preparing your own healthy meals. Entertainment in a spacious villa is so much easier. And the happiness of permanent companionship from your beloved.
- You are looking for personalized services ( like a concierge, babysit, etc.) in a private, seclusive and luxury accommodation. Far away from aggressive, stressful professional life.
- You are looking for a consistent high quality home, high tech and a fast internet to work and/or to retire.
- You are looking for a secluded high end villa lease to write your books and articles and able to absorb outstanding nature of the Okanagan Valley.
The Okanagan Lifestyle
The Okanagan Valley is one of the most desirable destinations in Canada. It’s a popular four-season vacation hot spot. For those who wish to live the lifestyle they dream of, the Okanagan Valley is the perfect place to call home (or vacation home!).
Widely known for it’s natural splendor, spectacular weather and some of the best wine to be found anywhere… the Okanagan Valley from Vernon to Osoyoos is a haven for golf, outdoor adventures, watersports, skiing, food, wine and shopping.
Kelowna, the major hub of the Okanagan Valley, is a bustling city of commerce with an equal balance of modern design and historic buildings. The international airport sees 1.7 million travelers each year, making it easy to visit the ever-desirable city and surrounding areas. Small town charm can be found along the promenade in Peachland while the Tudor-styling is a quaint fixture in the idyllic town of Summerland. Further south, visitors will stumble across Penticton, a small city that is known for its lakes, top wineries and sandy beaches. In winding through the rolling hills toward Oliver and Osoyoos, leafy vineyards, ripe with grapes, stand in tall rows, stretching out in every direction.
Location Villa Orion on Google Maps
Explore on Google Maps the stunning location of Villa Orion (= Orion Consultings Ltd.= the owner).
Residential Rentals: your Villa for a Longer Stay
Our Real Estate Okanagan Lifestyle is a high-end GOLF, BUSINESS, HOCKEY, SKI, WINE, WEDDING, ANNIVERSARY and BEACH rental villa built in 2007 on 3260 sf in our 4 ½ acre magnificent property with sensational views!
Our Real Estate Okanagan Lifestyle offers you more privacy, bigger rooms, more daring architecture, dramatic glass wall gazing from barren clifftops into Lake Okanagan and higher thread count on your sheets. Beside our real luxuries don’t forget to indulge the beaches, trails, wildlife, wine tasting, aprés ski, hockey and ………. heartbreaking views!
For private luxury villas in Kelowna look at: http://okanaganlifestylegroup.com/
Your Vacation Property in The South Okanagan
Looking for the Ideal Real Estate to celebrate Your Wedding, Anniversary and Holidays?
Penticton blue chip real estate investment 2017 in BC
Our Real Estate Okanagan Lifestyle is an unmatched retreat designed for high standards and exquisite taste.
In its latest edition (11. February 2017), the Canadian Real Estate Wealth magazine has released the annual property forecast, that Penticton is the blue chip real estate investment in the province BC for 2017.
Our Real Estate Okanagan Lifestyle is a Luxury Retreat for
1. Affluent Families wanting peace and privacy: no hotel room hassle, no second home, no expensive club membership
2. Media Personalities + Theater Actors + Opera Singers preparing themselves in a secluded luxury home
3. Romantic Wedding Couples, Honeymooners and Anniversaries celebrating the most important holiday in their life
4. Wine Lovers: Okanagan Wines are Gorgeous 🙂 For your Wine Festivals, (Self-)Guided Wine Tours and Winery Restaurants
5. Business Travellers staying in a villa home delivers definitely a more pleasant, comfortable and memorable experience than in a hotel because of a home away from home, preparation healthy meals, entertaining is easier and companionship of beloveds
6. Outdoor Lovers: golfing, skiing, flying, hunting, biking, horseback riding, fishing, gold panning
7. Families Reunions and (girl)Friend Week(end)s enjoying people and experiences you love most
8. Executives and Directors looking for personalized services with spacious and luxury accommodations
9. Physicians and Medical Specialists longing for outdoor living and absolute privacy
10. Long Term Renters: ICT people, traders and retired couples looking for consistent high quality home, ultra modern media and fast internet
11. University Professors writing/reading in a secluded high end villa and absorbing outstanding nature
12. YOU, because ……………………………………………………….
ANOTHER LUXURY RETREATS: our 17th-Century Canal House Amsterdam for Holidays, Expats, Retirement
We can also offer you our 17th century town house 18 km from Amsterdam Central Station. Amsterdam International Airport is 35 taxi minutes. Free parking in front of our door! Public transport is excellent here. From Amsterdam CS it is 20 bus minutes to Monnickendam. A hourly frequency of 5 buses!