Real Estate Okanagan Lifestyle: Luxuries with A Conscience”
Real Estate Okanagan Lifestyle is fully enjoying your work, retirement or holidays in the Okanagan Valley.
Finding the Real Estate Okanagan Lifestyle comes alive, when:
- You have found a more pleasant, comfortable and memorable experience than in a (speciality) hotel. Far from their extra fees and noisy walls! You want a home away from home. Preparing your own healthy meals. Entertainment in a spacious villa is so much easier. And the happiness of permanent companionship from your beloved.
- You are rewarded by personalized services ( like a concierge, babysit, etc.) in a private, seclusive and luxury accommodation. Far away from aggressive, stressful professional life.
- You are living in a consistent high quality home, high tech and a fast internet to work and/or to retire.
- You are living in a secluded high end villa lease to write your books/articles and able to absorb outstanding nature of the Okanagan Valley.
Real Estate Okanagan Lifestyle
The Okanagan Valley is one of the most desirable destinations in Canada. It’s a popular four-season vacation hot spot. For those who wish to live the lifestyle they dream of, the Okanagan Valley is the perfect place to call home (or vacation home!).
Widely known for it’s natural splendor, spectacular weather and some of the best wine to be found anywhere… the Okanagan Valley from Vernon to Osoyoos is a haven for golf, outdoor adventures, watersports, skiing, food, wine and shopping.
Kelowna, the major hub of the Okanagan Valley, is a bustling city of commerce with an equal balance of modern design and historic buildings. The international airport sees 1.7 million travelers each year, making it easy to visit the ever-desirable city and surrounding areas. Small town charm can be found along the promenade in Peachland while the Tudor-styling is a quaint fixture in the idyllic town of Summerland. Further south, visitors will stumble across Penticton, a small city that is known for its lakes, top wineries and sandy beaches. In winding through the rolling hills toward Oliver and Osoyoos, leafy vineyards, ripe with grapes, stand in tall rows, stretching out in every direction.
Location Villa Orion on Google Maps
Explore on Google Maps Stunning location of Villa Orion Penticton.
Our Real Estate Okanagan Lifestyle is a high-end GOLF, BUSINESS, HOCKEY, SKI, WINE, WEDDING, ANNIVERSARY and BEACH rental villa built in 2007 on 3260 sf in our 4 ½ acre magnificent property with sensational views!
Our Real Estate Okanagan Lifestyle offers you more privacy, bigger rooms, more daring architecture, dramatic glass wall gazing from barren clifftops into Lake Okanagan and higher thread count on your sheets. Beside our real luxuries don’t forget to indulge the beaches, trails, wildlife, wine tasting, aprés ski, hockey and ………. heartbreaking views!
For private luxury villas in Kelowna look at: http://okanaganlifestylegroup.com/
Looking for the Real Estate Okanagan Lifestyle to celebrate Your Wedding, Anniversary, Family Reunions, Girls Long Weekend, Holidays etc.?
Our Real Estate Okanagan Lifestyle is an unmatched retreat designed for high standards and exquisite taste.
In its latest edition (11. February 2017), the Canadian Real Estate Wealth magazine has released the annual property forecast, that Penticton is the blue chip real estate investment in the province BC for 2017.
1. For affluent Families wanting peace and privacy: no hotel room hassle, no second home, no expensive club membership
2. For media Personalities + Theater Actors + Opera Singers preparing themselves in a secluded luxury home
3. For romantic Wedding Couples, Honeymooners and Anniversaries celebrating the most important holiday in their life
4. For Wine Lovers: Okanagan Wines are Gorgeous 🙂 For your Wine Festivals, (Self-)Guided Wine Tours and Winery Restaurants
5. For Business Travellers staying in a villa home delivers definitely a more pleasant, comfortable and memorable experience than in a hotel because of a home away from home, preparation healthy meals, entertaining is easier and companionship of beloveds
6. For Outdoor Lovers: golfing, skiing, flying, hunting, biking, horseback riding, fishing, gold panning
7. For Families Reunions and (girl)Friend Week(end)s enjoying people and experiences you love most
8. For Executives and Directors looking for personalized services with spacious and luxury accommodations
9. For Physicians and Medical Specialists longing for outdoor living and absolute privacy
10. For Long Term Renters: ICT people, traders and retired couples looking for consistent high quality home, ultra modern media and fast internet
11. For University Professors writing/reading in a secluded high end villa and absorbing outstanding nature
12. For YOU, because ……………………………………………………….
We can also offer you our 17th century town house 14 km from Amsterdam Central. Amsterdam International Airport is 35 taxi minutes. Free parking in front of our door! Public transport is excellent here. From Amsterdam CS it is 23 bus/metro minutes to Monnickendam. A hourly frequency of 5 buses!
This historical canal house is a delight and stylish furnished, a perfect modern /historic blend with very classy and artistic ornaments. With very comfy beds, spotless and sported some very nice sculptures. The kitchen is modern and especially spacious for Europe. With the French doors on the upper levels open looking down into the harbour and the traditional Dutch sailing barges that moor alongside. Our home is situated in the centre of this 764 years old Monnickendam. Across the canal, several outstanding cafes/pubs/restaurants are available. The bakery, delicatessen, bike hire shop, cafes, restaurants and ice cream shop are all within about a minute’s walk away. On Saturday, a locals market springs up from nothing with fresh vegetables, fruit, cheese, butter and more. Honestly, if you stay here and never left the village, you would have an outstanding stay.