Canal House Rental Dutch Buoy Amsterdam Metropolitan Area
Canal House Rental Dutch Buoy Amsterdam Metropolitan Area
Combine your visit to “All The Rembrandts” in The Rijksmuseum Amsterdam with your stay in our high end vacation rental The Dutch Buoy in Amsterdam Metropolitan Area. Indulge this sensational mutual experience of The Dutch Golden Age.
Marking the 350th anniversary of Rembrandt`s death, the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam for the first time is showing all the Rembrandt`s drawings and paintings – the world`s largest collection – plus hundreds of his fragile, rarely seen 17th-century prints in 2019. The results are utterly engrossing.
For anyone wanting a spotless, modern furnished, high end canal house near Amsterdam but in a picturesque quaint town, this is ideal Monnickendam (Monk`s City) was granted city charter in 1355… our ancient canal house sits on a canal right out of a Dutch Master’s painting… Rembrandt, Vermeer……… Holland in its Golden Age!
The Dutch Buoy is a 17th century luxury retreats house 14 km from Amsterdam Central Station.
Amsterdam International Airport is 35 taxi minutes.
Free parking in front of the door!
Public transport is excellent here: a 20 bus/metro minutes to Amsterdam CS. A hourly frequency of 5 buses!
When you don’t want to stay in Hilton or Marriott in Amsterdam. And you want to live like the locals. Vacation rental The Dutch Buoy for (expat) work, retirement and holidays.
You are renting the first and second floor of our 17th century canal house. Completely furnished with high-end utilities & facilities. Modern stylish furnished. Beautifully situated in the heart of this 760 years old fishing town, Monnickendam.
The Dutch Buoy: Entrance door on GROUND FLOOR:
After arriving at Amsterdam Schiphol International a taxi or rental car will take you in 35 minutes to the Dutch Buoy. Here at the front door our local concierge will meet and guide you through the utilities and facilities of our private canal house. When you will arrive by car you can park at zero costs in front of The Dutch Buoy.
Our historical canal house is a delight and stylish furnished, a perfect modern /historic blend with very classy and artistic ornaments. With very comfy beds, spotless and sported some very nice sculptures. The kitchen is modern and especially spacious for Europe. With the French doors on the upper levels open looking down into the harbour and the traditional Dutch sailing barges that moor alongside. Our home is situated in the centre of this 764 years old Monnickendam. Across the canal, several outstanding cafes/pubs/restaurants are available. The bakery, delicatessen, bike hire shop, cafes, restaurants and ice cream shop are all within about a minute’s walk away. On Saturday, a locals market springs up from nothing with fresh vegetables, fruit, cheese, butter and more. Honestly, if you stay here and never left the village, you would have an outstanding stay.
Canal House Rental Amsterdam Metropolitan Area: The Dutch Buoy: FIRST FLOOR (60 square meter):
Canal House Rental Amsterdam Metropolitan Area,The Dutch Buoy: Attractive LIVING/DINING ROOM, red brown parquet (Padoek), fast WiFi, huge LED Philips BDL5585XL/00 and a stunning panorama over Harbor:
Canal House Rental Amsterdam Metropolitan Area, The Dutch Buoy: Ultra-modern KITCHEN with Gaggenau hardware: exhaust system, gas cooker, top stove, fridge, dishwasher and deep-freeze cabinet. Casseroles & utensils from Michel Montignac:
A STORE ROOM with the towels and bed-clothes.
And Canal House Rental Amsterdam Metropolitan Area, The Dutch Buoy: First BEDROOM: with a Timothy Oulton King Size Bed, The Brigadier, 180 X 200. This bed is designed for today’s deep divers, high climbers, dream chasers and highflyers who each day strike out to change the world again.
The Brigadier mattress, 32 cm – 12½ ” thick, has two full layers of individual calico pocket Energy springs and is richly extravagantly upholstered with New Zealand wool, 100% long stranded cotton and the finest Mongolian horsehair. Your nights will never be the same.
Canal House Rental Amsterdam Metropolitan Area: The Dutch Buoy: Second Floor:
Canal House Rental Amsterdam Metropolitan Area, The Dutch Buoy: Second BEDROOM: from our Excellent Queen Size bed you are looking into an electrifying monumental fishery harbor. Oak floor. Canal House Rental Amsterdam Metropolitan Area: The Dutch Buoy.
Your Welcome and Bye-Bye will be facilitated by our local concierge. During your stay they are at your service.
Canal House Rental Amsterdam Metropolitan Area, The Dutch Buoy: Second modern BATHROOM – gorgeous view over District Lake – with shower, toilet bowl, urinal and two wash basins.
Canal House Rental Amsterdam Metropolitan Area, The Dutch Buoy: LIBRARY with two white Barcelona chairs. STORE ROOM with Miele washing machine & condense dryer. And the THIRD Bedroom.
Total surface The Dutch Buoy is 100 square meters.
Canal House Rental Amsterdam Metropolitan Area: The Dutch Buoy: Feeling like Home at Historical Location + Technologies + Concierge
Leaving your home for one to many more months you expect to have a fast WIFI, a laser printer, good lighting for work, a top bed, 50-100 MHz for bandwidth and top audio & television. The longer your stay, the higher your expectations. Our monumental town house is challenging your high expectations with its five-star amenities: modern furniture, excellent bed-clothes, technology entertainment, exclusive artwork and celebrity amenities. And our concierge is respecting your privacy and being there when needed.
You are living in the CENTER of an almost 800 years old fishing town: restaurants, pubs, butcher, grocery, etc. are all within a 200 meter distance.
Canal House Rental Amsterdam Metropolitan Area, The Dutch Buoy can be rented short term (minimum 4 nights or more) or long term (minimum 1 month or more).
You are renting a HIGH END private canal house with COMPLETE utilities, furniture etc. You only have to take with you your tooth brush 🙂 Maximum capacity is 6 persons. Canal House in Amsterdam Metropolitan Area, The Dutch Buoy.
The Dutch Buoy: Short Term Rental Rates in Euros, 4 nights’ Minimum Stay, Maximum Capacity 6 Persons:
15. December – 12. January 2019 = € 251 per night for 4 persons + 5th/6th person = € 45 pp/pn + Refundable risk deposit = € 250
12. January – 30. March 2019 = € 201 per night 4 for persons + 5th/6th person = € 35 pn/pp + Refundable risk deposit = € 250
30. March – 15. June 2019 = € 251 per night 4 for persons + 5th/6th person = € 45 pn/pp + Refundable risk deposit = € 250
15. June – 14. September 2019 = € 299 per night 4 for persons + 5th/6th person = € 55 pn/pp + Refundable risk deposit = € 250
14. September – 10. November 2019 = € 251 per night for 4 persons + 5th/6th person = € 45 pn/pp + Refundable risk deposit = € 250
10. November – 15. December 2019 = € 201 per night for 4 persons + 5th/6th person = € 35 pn/pp + Refundable risk deposit = € 250
15. December – 15. January 2020 = € 251 per night for 4 persons + 5th/6th person = € 45 pp/pn + Refundable risk deposit = € 250
From 4. November till 23. December 2017 = Lower Season rate is € 195 per night. Additional costs for 5th/6th person = € 35 pn/pp. Refundable risk deposit = € 300
The Dutch Buoy: Long Term Rental Rates in Euros per Month for 4 Persons and 3 Months’ Minimum Stay:
Long term rent in Low Season Month ( = January, February, March, November) = € 3’200 per month.
Long term rent in Shoulder Season Month (= April, May, October, December) = € 4’100 per month.
Long term rent in Peak Season Month (June, July, August, September) = € 5’300 per month.
Inclusive are all utility costs (gas, electricity, water, fast WiFi, TV) + 1 x per week house cleaning (3 hours) + 1 x per week bedclothes and towels washing (3 hours) + local concierge at your service + Municipal Tourist Tax (= € 2.50 per night per person).
DAY TRIP SUGGESTIONS:
• LOCAL: beach and playground within a 13 minutes` walk, rental bikes (0.1 km), rental flat bottom sailing with captain (0,1 km), Sailing Cruising Zuiderzee (0.1 km), fishing, Renting Whispering Boats in Broek in Waterland (3.3 km), billiards & darts (=0.1 km), tennis, golf (2.3 km), swimming pool (1 km), ice & wind surfing (0.1 km), Alida Hoeve Cheese Farm and Wooden Clogs (3.6 km), Waterland Museum De Speeltoren (0.1. km), Beer Company Waterland (0.3 km);
• Ancient FISHERY VILLAGES: Country Triangle Cycling to Marken (4.3 km), Volendam (4.8 km) and Edam (Cheese Market = 6.3 km); Sauna & Beauty Centre den Ilp (8.2 km), Enkhuizen (= Zuiderzee museum and awesome ancient Centre = 45 km), Hoorn (= Westfries Museum, beautiful Centre =38 km), Alkmaar ( famous Cheese Market in Summer, beautiful Centre =35 km);
• AMSTERDAM (12 km): Emporor/ Prinsen/Heren Canal (14 km), Rijksmuseum (15 km), Rembrandt House (13.7 km), Van Gogh Museum (15.3 km), Concert Orchestra, Secret Gardens, East Indian Company, Anne Frank House (13.8 km), National Maritime Museum (12,6 km away), NEMO Science Museum (12.6 km), Hermitage Museum (13.5 km), Red Light District (13.3 km), Dutch National Opera & Ballet (13.8 km), Famous Shopping Canal Streets: De 9 Straatjes (14.3 km), Jewish Historical Museum (13.7 km), Amsterdam Royal Palace (14 km), Tropical Museum (13.3 km), Botanical Garden (13,1 km), Museum of the Canals (14,3 km), De Waag & Amsterdam Flower Market (13.3 km), etc.
For your information: 2019 marks the 350th anniversary of Rembrandt van Rijn’s death. Find out about the special events taking place in Amsterdam, The Hague and Leiden to celebrate the life and works of this remarkable Golden Age painter: https://www.rijksmuseum.nl/en/the-year-of-rembrandt
• NORTH SEA BEACHES: = Bloemendaal = 38 km, Zandvoort = 41 km, Egmond aan Zee Bergen aan Zee;
• TULIP FESTIVAL KEUKENHOF: from 15. March till 19. May 2019
• ZAANSCHE SCHANS: Water Mills = 14.8 km
• HAARLEM:Frans Hals Museum, Grote Markt, Teylers Museum, Hofjes Walk (= 35 km).
The Dutch Buoy is also a gem for children: windmills, cheese-making, clog-making, bike rides, sand beach at the Gouwzee (sweet water and a 13 minutes` walk), a playground (a 10 minutes` walk), fresh croissants around the corner, ice creams at the other side of the canal ( a 2 minutes` walk), several different and delicious restaurants (1 to 5 minutes` walk), day trips in Amsterdam (canal trip, Rijksmuseum, NEMO Science Museum, https://www.nemosciencemuseum.nl/ and to climb the crow`s nest of an ancient Dutch merchant vessel at www.scheepvaartmuseum.nl Cycling in the triangle Marken-Volendam-Edam (23 kilometers). Taking the cockpit chair of different airplanes in Lelystad: https://www.aviodrome.nl/ Looking at the really big world trade ships in Hoek van Holland on their way to Rotterdam.
NIGHT TIME ACTIVITIES (PUBS/BARS/RESTAURANTS/DANCING): 100 till 300 meters from The Dutch Buoy. Especially for DANCINGS you have to go to Amsterdam: a 23 minutes` bus/metro drive. With a night bus you can come back late
NEAREST GROCERY STORE: Deen Supermarket, approx. a 13 minutes` walk.
Advantages of Monnickendam compared with a rental in Amsterdam
• Safer: no masses, no minorities, no refugees
• 50% Cheaper than a rental in Amsterdam and ZERO parking costs
• More authentic smell from flat bottomed boats, mackerel & ale, warfs
• Living here like a local: not among students, refugees & minorities.