Residental Rentals Longer Stay
Residental Rentals For Longer Stay
Staying longer in Okanagan Valley as business (wo)man you like to learn local culture and wildlife.
Welcome Canadians, Americans, Europeans, Asians, Australians, New Zealanders, Caribbeans, South Americans!
Residental Rentals Orion Consultings Ltd. is easy accessible from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) for Asian, Australian, European and American destinations. From YVR Air Canada Jazz offers you daily four scheduled flights to the Penticton Regional Airport (YYF). Domestic flights are landing at YYF or YLW (= Kelowna International Airport, 60 minutes from Penticton). YLW has other (inter)national airlines and offers direct flights from major Canadian & American destinations, as well as seasonal charter flights to the US, Mexico and other holiday destinations.
Villa Lease for your Wine, Wedding, Ski, Golf, Hockey and Beach!
Located in a Mediterranean climate, built in 2007 on 3260 sf in our 4 ½ acre electrifying property with sensational views!
Real Estate Orion Consultings Ltd. on Google Maps
Explore on Google Maps the stunning location of Villa Orion (= Orion Consultings Ltd.= the owner).
Feeling like home with better view, technologies, wellness, cleanliness & concierge
Leaving your home for a minimum of two months or more you expect to have a printer at the desk, good lighting for work and 50-100 MHz for bandwidth. The longer your stay, the higher your expectations. Villa Orion is challenging your high expectations with its five-star amenities: technology entertainment, exclusive artwork, celebrity amenities and outdoor design comforters. And with our fantastic concierge, who is a gem, respecting your privacy and being there when needed.
Residental Rentals Lease Prices
Long term month rent Low Season ( = January, February, March and November) is C$ 5’000 per month for 4 persons.
Long term month rent Shoulder Season (= April, May, October and December) is C$ 7’500 per month for 4 persons.
Long term month rent Peak Season (June, July, August and September) = C$ 11’000 per month for 4 persons.
Excl. 1 x per week cleaning + concierge.
Maximum capacity = 6 persons.
Orion is the DREAMVILLA
1. For (pre) Retired People wanting to live in a wonderful Mediterranean climate
2. For Active Workers – Traders, IT specialists, Authors, Professors – looking for consistent top quality, fast internet & concierge
3. For Family Reunions enjoying people they love most: no hotel room hassle, no second home, no expensive club membership
4. For Wine Lovers wanting to live in the center of 40 Okanagan Wineries
5. For Business (Wo)men looking for a home away from home together with family.
Characteristics of our rental property
You want the values and spaciousness, to live in a way you live at home. Look at the spaciousness of villa Orion, it offers floor to ceiling glass, providing dramatic views and provoking spectacular fascination, introducing incoming light deep into the interior spaces. With emphasis on open, flowing interior spaces, the relationship between interior and exterior spaces, general use of glass and natural light, use of sun and shading to enhance human comfort, this villa is the epitome of modern architecture. While many homes along the lakes promote the lake and mountain views, villa Orion has refreshing modern furnishings that inspire and offer comfort for conversation or to retreat for privacy:
Why is our rental property your best choice in the Okanagan?
1. Tranquility, privacy, luxury and exclusivity reinforced by high services of our local concierge
• Click on: Let’s Take a Tour
• Click on: Five Star Amenities
• Click on: Photo Gallery
• Click on: Modern Architecture
• Click on: About Us
2. Fabulous location at the edge of clay cliffs overlooking Okanagan Lake & Penticton
• Click on: Penticton, Stay a While, Stay Forever
3. Combination of your work or/and retirement with a huge variety of leisure activities
• Click on: Best Canadian Beaches: from villa Orion a 7 minutes’ walk – 15 minutes’ drive.
• Click on: Golf Paradise: from villa Orion a 10 – 90 minutes’ drive: 38 golf courses!
• Click on: Best Canadian Wineries & Wines: from villa Orion a 2 – 90 minutes’ drive!
• Click on: Ski Resorts: from villa Orion a 35 – 180 minutes’ drive: 7 ski resorts!
• Click on: Festivals in Every Season: from villa Orion a 10 minutes’ drive.
Live like a local
Local semi-arid climate with hot, dry, sunny summers and cold, cloudy winters is facilitating:
• In Winter for skiing, snowshoeing, snowboarding, dog sledding, skating, snowmobiling, tubing/tobogganing and spa visits. In the 7 Alpine Mountains and/or visits to Penticton Vees’ ice hockey matches
• In Spring for apple, apricot, cherry, peach and plum blossoms; your fun for early golfing and/or encouraging your cruises through breathtaking landscapes and geological ancient bluffs, craters, canyons, lakes, cliffs and mountains (no snakes yet!)
• In Summer for beach, casino, festival & outdoor life; cocooning at our serene & secluded patio. Tubing, wakeboarding, wake-surfing, skiing, and para-sailing
• In Fall for Indian summer colors and wine ripening fragrances. For hunting, fishing and gold panning in the awesome wildlife.
Wine lovers are right in the heart of Okanagan Wine Country for Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter Festivals.
Facts about the Okanagan
Statistically in Penticton with average 2000+ hours of sunshine per year is higher than elsewhere in Canada; even higher than on the beaches in Rio de Janeiro and Hawaii
Okanagan Wines are number 1 in Top 10 Wine Destinations Around the World (Huffington Post, 4. Nov 2013)
Big White Ski Resort is named the best international family ski resort by readers of an Australian magazine ‘Out & About With Kids,’ Big White is right up there with Disneyland, Sea World and the Australian Gold Coast (24. July 2014)for a three-day training camp from January 23 – 25th 2015 for the Team BC Alpine Ski Racers U16 in preparation for the 2015 Canada Winter Games (29. Oct. 2014).
A Public Silent Beach. Just below Orion! A 7 minutes’ steep walk down the cliffs. And a physical strain up the cliffs in 18 minutes (our record!)
Okanagan Wines are elected as “Second Best Wine Region to Visit” in the world by the readers of widest newspaper in circulation in the United States, USA Today (7. August 2014)
Winners of the most important BC & Canadian Wine Awards last 12 months
Winner Autumn British Columbia Wine Award was Rover Shiraz – Viognier from See Ya Later Ranch, as the best wine in BC (2. Oct. 2014).
14 wines have been chosen 16. June 2015 for the 2015 Lieutenant Governor’s Awards for Excellence in British Columbia Wines: 5oth Parallel Estate (2013 Chardonnay), BC Wine Studio (2012 Siren’s Call Syrah), Blasted Church Vineyards (2012 Holy Moly Petit Verdot), Cassini Cellars (2012 Cabernet Franc Collector’s Series), Church & State Winery (2012 Quintessential), Enrico Winery & Vineyards (2014 Tempest Ortega), Ex Nihilo Vineyards (2013 Pinot Noir), Inniskillin Okanagan Vineyards Winery (2014 Riesling Icewine), Lake Breeze Vineyards (2012 Merlot), Noble Ridge Vineyard and Winery (2010 “The One” Sparkling), Platinum Bench Estate Winery (2013 Gamay Noir Block 28), Red Rooster Winery (2012 Syrah Reserve), Ruby Blues Winery (2014 Commune Viognier), Wild Goose Vineyards and Winery (2014 Mystic River Gewurztraminer).
Ranking in the WineAlign August 2015, Top 25 Canadian Wineries: 1. Mission Hill Family Estate Winery (BC); 2. Arrowleaf Cellars (BC); 3. Road 13 Vineyards (BC); 4. Trius Winery at Hillebrand (Ontario); 5. Thirty Bench Wine Makers (Ontario); 6. Church & State Wines (BC); 7. C.C. Jentsch Cellars (BC); 8. Quails’ Gate Estate Winery (BC); 9. CedarCreek Estate Winery (BC); 10. Tawse Winery (Ontario); 11. Haywire Winery (BC); 12. Deep Roots Winery (BC); 13. Kacaba Wineyards (Ontario); 14. Pellar Estates Winery Niagara (Ontario); 15. Tightrope Winery (BC); 16. Stag’s Hollow Winery & Vineyard (BC); 17. Jackson-Triggs Okanagan Estates (BC); 18. Creekside Estate Winery (Ontario); 19. JoieFarm (BC); 20. Tinhorn Creek Vineyards (BC); 21.Burrowing Owl Estate Winery (BC); 22. Norman Hardie Winery and Vineyard (Ontario); 23. Daydreamer Wines (BC); 24. Wild Goose Vineyards and Winery (BC) and 25. Jackson-Triggs Niagara Estate (Ontario).