Okanagan Wine Festivals 2019
Okanagan Wine Festivals 2019: Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall
Okanagan Wine Festivals are testament to phenomenal regional wine culture in British Columbia.
It has now surpassed $1 billion in wine sales annually.
Villa Rental Orion on Google Maps
Explore on Google Maps Luxury Retreats villa Orion, home-base for sampling and collecting BC Wines.
The 22st Annual Sun Peaks Winter Okanagan Wine Festival is on at Sun Peaks January 2019: select your tickets in time!: https://www.sunpeaksresort.com/wine-festival
11. January 2019 = Sun Peaks 4th Wine Crawl: visiting 3 iconic locations Sun Peaks Village sampling Okanagan Wines.
12. January 2019 = Sun Peaks Fan Favourite, David Beaudoin, pairing Grilled Cheese with 16 different BC Wines.
13. January 2019 = Starbucks Sparkling Brunch: four course breakfast paired with Starbucks baristas and British Columbia Sparkling wine.
16. January 2019 = Sun Peaks Winter Wine Tastes: small plate creations paired with ten British Columbia wineries.
17. January 2019 = Sotheby’s Realty, Okanagan Wine Festivals and Rocky Mountain Chocolates: Okanagan port, Canadian cheeses and locally made chocolates.
18. January 2019 = WestJet : presenting over 100 British Columbia wines as well as Suputto Cheese, Hiada Wild and Ready Bake.
18. and 20. January 2019 = Rocky Mountains Chocolates and BC wines: savouring and comparing notes to determine your favourite pairing.
19. January 2019 = Best British Columbia’s Wines and Cheeses: David Beaudoin will select award winning BC wines and BC cheeses.
Okanagan Wine Festivals 2019 at Sun Peaks Resort: WINTER 11. – 20. January 2019
Okanagan Spring Wine Festivals 2019: 1. – 12. May 2019
Spring Wine Festival is More than 100 events to choose from throughout the Okanagan Valley. Look at: https://secure.thewinefestivals.com/events/index/13
This wine festival in the Spring will enter its 25th year in 2019. It occurs during Bud Break in May each year and acts as the launch of the main wine tourism season. It offers the opportunity for wineries to open up for the main season targeting primarily regional wine tourists and Albertans. The Spring Okanagan Wine Festival is a welcome way for wine tourism to make an impact as member wineries open for the wine tourism season. It generates $1.9 million in direct economic activity and attracts 30,000 unique consumer visits. Look at: https://www.thewinefestivals.com/
Okanagan Summer Wine Festivals 2019 in August
Okanagan Fall Wine Festivals 2019: dates are coming soon.
Okanagan Wine Festivals 2018: September 29 and October 6, Road 13 Proprietors Dinner, Join the Luckhursts for a spectacular evening that pairs Road 13 wines with a sumptuous four course meal created by Backyard Farm. Dine in our Lounge and take-in the stunning views as the sun sets and the stars appear. Ticket includes dinner & wine pairings, gratuity, & shuttle from Oliver & Osoyoos.
Okanagan Wine Festivals 2018: September 29, C.C. Jentsch Cellars, Oliver, 2016 Small Lot Series Malbec Release Event. This event marks the eagerly awaited release of our 2017 Small Lot Series Malbec and Flambe Catering will once again be on hand to offer tasty appie pairings in the C.C. Jentsch Cellars Barrel Room. Be among the first to taste this new release! Advance ticket purchase recommended, space is limited.
Okanagan Fall Wine Festivalis the best known Okanagan Wine Festival and features more than 165 events over ten days. look at: https://thewinefestivals.com/events/
Okanagan Wine Fall Festivals 2019 will enter its 40th year and has been once again ranked as one of the Top 100 Events in North America (American Touring Association). It has also been voted 3rd most popular Festival of 46 Festivals across Canada in an online poll conducted by WestJet. It offers over 130 events during the 10 days leading up to Thanksgiving. This Festival offers as diverse an array of arts, culture and gastronomy as found anywhere and attracts wine tourists from throughout the world of global wine tourism. This Festival generates $4.8 million in direct economic activity and attracts 60,000 consumer visits. Look at: www.owfs.com