Amsterdam 17th Century Canal Rental
Amsterdam, 17th Century Canal Rental.
The Dutch Buoy is our canal house rental lying 18 km to Amsterdam CS (second house from right in below picture)!
In the center of a 700 years old fishing town, Monnickendam. You are leasing the first and second floor of our 17th century canal house. Completely furnished with high-end utilities & facilities. Modern stylish furnished. Beautifully situated in the heart of this 700 years old fishing town, Monnickendam.
Amsterdam International Airport is 35 taxi minutes.
Free parking in front of our door!
Public transport is excellent here.
From Amsterdam CS it is 20 bus minutes to The Dutch Buoy. A hourly frequency of 5 buses!
When you don’t want to stay in Hilton or Marriott in Amsterdam. And you want to live like the locals. Rent our home for (expat) work, retirement or holiday.
Amsterdam 17th Century Canal Rental. The Dutch Buoy: First Floor (60 square meter)
Attractive LIVING/DINING ROOM, red brown parquet (Padoek),
fast WiFi, huge LED Philips BDL5585XL/00 and a stunning panorama over harbor and canal.
Ultra-modern KITCHEN with Gaggenau hardware: exhaust system, gas cooker, top stove, fridge, dishwasher and deep-freeze cabinet. Casseroles & utensils from Michel Montignac.
First BATHROOM with bathtub, shower, toilet bowl and wash basin. A STORE ROOM with the towels and bed-clothes.
And the first BEDROOM: with a Timothy Oulton King Size Bed, The Brigadier, 180 X 200. This bed is designed for today’s deep divers, high climbers, dream chasers and highflyers who each day strike out to change the world … again.
The Dutch Buoy: Second Floor (40 square meter)
Second BEDROOM: from our Excellent Queen Size bed you are looking into an electrifying monumental fishery harbor. Oaken floor.
Second modern BATHROOM – gorgeous view over District Lake – with shower, toilet bowl, urinal and two wash basins.
Amsterdam 17th Century Canal Rental: the Dutch Buoy, feeling like Home at Historical Location + Technologies + Concierge[/heading]
Your Welcome and Bye-Bye will be facilitated by our local concierge. During your stay (s)he is at your service.
You are living in the CENTER of an 700 years old fishing town: restaurants, pubs, butcher, grocery, etc. are all within a 200 meter distance.
Our Canal House can be leased short term (minimum 4 nights or more) or long term (minimum 1 month or more).
You are renting a HIGH END house with COMPLETE utilities, furniture etc. You only have to take with you your tooth brush 🙂
Optimal capacity is 4 persons. Maximum capacity is 6 persons. Canal House Amsterdam: The Dutch Buoy.
Monnickendam 17th Century Canal Rental.
The Local/Regional Attractions & Distances from The Dutch Buoy
• Local: cycling, sailing, skating, fishing, swimming, cocooning in a boat, billards & darts, tennis, golf, swimming pool, ice & wind surfing, cruising
• Ancient fishery villages: Marken (11 km), Volendam (11 km), Edam (18 km), Hoorn (35 km), Enkhuizen (45 km), Medemblik (50 km)
• Amsterdam (18 km): Canals, Rembrandt, van Gogh, Concert Orchestra, Secret Gardens, East Indian Company, Paradiso, Coffee Shops
• North Sea Beaches (Bloemendaal = 38 km & Zandvoort = 41 km), + Tulip Bulb Fields (= 45 km) + Water (Saw) Mills (Zaansche Schans = 43 km).
Advantages of Monnickendam compared with a rental in Amsterdam
• Safer: no masses, no minorities, no refugees
• 50% Cheaper than a rental in Amsterdam Central and ZERO parking costs
• More authentic smell from flat bottomed boats, mackerel & ale, warfs
• Living here like a local: not among students, refugees & minorities.