Villa as Home Base
You’ve said: “I DO” to marriage.
Or you want to celebrate your anniversary of your marriage.
Or to celebrate your happiness!
Now you have the pressure to find your wedding and anniversary destination in Canada BC!
A wedding and anniversary destination that lives up to all expectations.
Location Villa Orion on Google Maps
Explore on Google Maps the stunning location of Villa Orion (= Orion Consultings Ltd.= the owner).
How to find your wedding and anniversary destination in the Okanagan?
For your most important holiday in life.
A decision you want to get right.
Why is villa Orion your unique and personal wedding and anniversary choice in Penticton?
First, because Penticton has – statistically proven – an average 2000+ hours of sunshine per year, which is higher than elsewhere in Canada. Local semi-arid climate with hot, dry, sunny summers and cold, cloudy winters is facilitating a pleasant honeymoon vacation:
• In Winter: skiing, snowshoeing, snowboarding, dog sledding, skating, snowmobiling, tubing/tobogganing and spa visits in the Alpine Mountains and/or your visits to Penticton Vees’ ice hockey matches
• In Spring: the fascination for apple, apricot, cherry, peach and plum blossoms; fun for early golfing and/or cruises through breathtaking landscapes and geological ancient bluffs, craters, canyons, lakes, cliffs and mountains (no snakes yet!)
• In Summer: beach, casino, festival & outdoor life; and/or cocooning at our serene & secluded patio; and/or tubing, wakeboarding, wake-surfing, skiing, and para-sailing on the lakes
• In Fall: gulping down Indian summer colors and wine ripening fragrances; and/or the hunting, fishing and gold panning in the awesome wildlife.
When you are wine lovers you are right in the heart of wine country with Spring, Fall and Winter festivals.
Three other reasons why villa Orion could be your best wedding and honeymoon destination:
1. The tranquility, romance, privacy, luxury and exclusivity of Villa Orion
• Look at: Modern Architecture
• Look at: Let’s Take a Tour
• Look at: Five Star Amenities
• Look at: Photo Gallery
• Look at: About Us
2. Our fabulous location at the edge of clay cliffs overlooking Okanagan Lake and Penticton
• Look at: Penticton: stay a while, stay forever
• Look at: Ski Resorts
• Look at: Festivals in Every Season
Prepare & relax yourselves with best (wo)man before/after your wedding
Our villa is not equipped for a wedding ceremony, reception, diner and party.
We don’t have the capacity and facilities for more than 6 people.
The owners prefer to keep the luxuries of villa Orion secluded, exclusive and private.
Our honeymooners were celebrating their ceremony & party in a beautiful winery in the Okanagan Valley. Villa Orion is located in the center of the Okanagan wineries.
Of course they made their wedding pictures on our awesome property.